We are ApoUnited.
An Apostolic church rooted and grounded in the Apostolic doctrine. Our passion is living the book of Acts. We are here to make life better spiritually and physically for as many people as possible, beginning with Central Arkansas. Apostolic Church is a demographically diverse group of people who are determined to let nothing stand in the way of an authentic and genuine experience with God.
We are here to make life better spiritually and physically for as many people as possible, beginning with Central Arkansas. Our Vision? To become the epicenter of spiritual and physical transformation.
- Without holiness no one shall see the Lord.
- Prayer, fasting and the Word of God is the foundation for full Christian maturity.
- Willing worship is the one thing that we can give God which He cannot provide for Himself.
- Soul winning is our primary reason for existence.
We are an Apostolic church rooted and grounded in the Apostolic doctrine. Based on Scripture, we believe the following:
- About the Bible - The Bible is the infallible Word of God and the authority for salvation and Christian living. (2 Timothy 3:15-17)
- About God – There is one God who created us as the Father, redeemed us as the Son and regenerates us through the Holy Ghost, and his name is Jesus. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Ephesians 4:4-6; Colossians 2:9; 1 Timothy 3:16)
- About Sin and Salvation – Everyone has sinned and needs salvation. Salvation comes by grace through faith based on the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:38, Acts 8, Acts 10 and 19; Romans 3:23-25; Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9)
- About the Gospel – The saving gospel is the good news that Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and rose again. We obey the gospel (2 Thessalonians 1:8; 1 Peter 4:17) by repentance (death to sin), water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ (burial), and receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit (resurrection). (1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Acts 2:4, 37-39; Romans 6:3-4)
- About Christian Living – As Christians we are to love God and others. We should live a holy life inwardly and outwardly and worship God joyfully. The supernatural gifts of the Spirit, including healing, are for the church today. (Mark 12:28-31; 2 Corinthians 7:1; Hebrews 12:14; 1 Corinthians 12:8-10)
- About the Future – Jesus Christ is coming again to catch away His church. In the end will be the final resurrection and the final judgment. The righteous will inherit eternal life and the unrighteous eternal death. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Revelation 20:11 15)